|Voiced By||Kikuko Inoue (Japanese)|
|Faction||Formerly Gessen Girls' Academy. Currently Kagura Thousand-Year Festival Executives.|
|Birthday||July 26th (actually her "death day")|
|Weapon||Shotgun, Shield, Coffin|
|Affiliation|| Gessen Girls' Academy (Graduate)|
Kagura Millennium Festival Executives
|Favorite Food||Eggplants and cucumbers|
|Family||Ryōbi and Ryōna (younger sisters)|
Ryōki (両姫) is a character that makes her first appearance in Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus but later becomes playable in Senran Kagura: Estival Versus . She is the (formerly) deceased sister of Ryōbi and Ryōna. During the Estival Versus, she was revived by Sayuri and the three Mikagura sisters during the special Kagura Festival.
When the halo on her head is touched, it turns red and a ruder, more violent, delinquent-like personality appears and if stays until touched to change back. Ryōki can change back and forth by herself.
When Ryōbi and Ryōna were younger, Ryōki would take care of them like any parent would. This is all that she would do, until she was enrolled into Gessen Girls' Academy. Afterwards, was sent on a mission to take on yoma, but died during that mission. It was later revealed that a yoma killed her, but until Rin had given her two younger sisters that information, they believed it was Miyabi, who had killed everyone in a rampage, using the Forbidden Ninja Art: Blood Riot. However, the only one killed by Blood Riot was the yoma, everyone else died before the activation of the forbidden technique.
In Estival Versus, she was revived for the Kagura 1000 Year Festival that would take place in the story mode where she reunited with her sisters. At the end of the main story mode, she returns to the afterlife after reconciling with Ryōbi and saying goodbye to her younger sisters.
In Peach Beach Splash, while the other girls are trying to find a way off the island after Meiun seals them in, they try to use the same rainbow bridge that brought them to the island to leave. However, Ryōki finds the bridge after wandering from the afterlife due to a dimensional rift and decides to walk across it, causing it to collapse. Ryōbi and Ryōna are initially happy to see her and Ryōki insists on a water gun fight against Hebijo. However, Ryōki disappears afterwards, but promises that they'll see her again.
In Peach Beach Splash's final act, Meiun states that he's still unsatisfied with the girls' performance and refuses to let them leave, stating that they're not ready to face Shin. However, because he's moved by the girls' enthusiasm, he has Kiriya and Rin fly them to a nearby island to face one final test. When they arrive, they find a battle machine called "Heaven's Casket" piloted by Ryōki acting as a DJ. Working together, Asuka, Homura, Yumi and Miyabi are able to defeat her and Meiun allows them to leave. Although Ryōki tells her sisters that it's time to leave, it's unknown what happens afterwards.
- Ryōki's name means "Squirm", however the kanji of her name (両姫) can be translated as "Both Are Princesses" which may refer to her sisters Ryōbi and Ryōna.
- She appears to possess the "Yin Yang" Tao symbol on her shield which seems to represent her bipolar persona depending on the condition of her halo.
- Ryōki is unlocked as a playable character outside Story Mode only after completing the final chapter (Day 8) of Estival Versus.
- Gameplay-wise, Ryōki is able to switch to her rude personality as her Ultimate Shinobi Art, in which for a short time she uses her Gatling/missile-launcher coffin as a weapon and can move faster.
- Ryoki appears to be a reference to Gungrave. In this work, the protagonist has returned from the dead on borrowed time, and, like Ryoki, fights using firearms and a coffin filled with heavy weaponry (a machine gun and a missile launcher).
- For game CGs: Ryōki (game CG)
- For official images: Ryōki (images)
- For cards: Ryōki (cards)
- For videos: Ryōki (videos)
- Ryōki on the Heroes wiki.